Sunday, February 20

Moving On Out.


I promise I have a legit excuse for not blogging.   Honest to goodness look at my house:









TWO weeks.  That is it.  That is all the time I have to pack up our entire belongings.  Normal people would have started a long time ago.  I started yesterday.  Any advice on keeping sane?  I'm feeling overwhelmed.  That's an understatement.  

I took a picture of our laundry on the bedroom floor, but I decided to spare you of the dirty details.  Just imagine the pile towering way above our bed.  

This is so totally NOT me.  I'm overly OCD when it comes to laundry, a clean house, a clean dog, disinfected counter tops and fresh sheets.  But I have completely neglected it all.  And the blog.  And we missed church this morning.  And I forgot to eat anything today until 3:30.  
To my faithful readers....Please promise to come back to me when this is all over!

I did manage to list some new items in the Etsy store today.  At least I accomplished something!  I guess I really didn't have a choice.  All of my shop items will be housed in a storage unit for the next three months so I had to snap some photos while I had the chance!  I would love for you to check them out :)








Oh, and these chairs sold to a sweet lady in Illinois who will be adding them to her dining room table.  I am so very excited for her because these chairs are deliciously shabby...in the best way!  
But I have to finish the last 2 first.  
Tonight.
I hope.
I have to.




I do hope that all of you are having a FANTASTIC Sunday!

And if anyone has any packing tips, I'm all ears. :)

xo
LeAnne

1 comment:

  1. Should we bring our sleeping bags? :>)

    My mother, your grandmother, had one of those clothespin baskets forever...looks so familiar...and now it is an antique? YIKES!

    ReplyDelete