Sunday, January 23

*~Sneak Peak~*


In honor of Miss Mustard Seed's "Copy Me Challenge," I've been working hard at a project this weekend that I can't wait to share with you!

But for now, you'll just get a sneak peak because its not totally complete yet.

This is what I'm working with:




My super nice neighbor brought this by a couple weeks ago and asked if I wanted a project.  Um, yes...of course!  He said he just didn't have the time to refinish it so it was wasting away in his garage.

I just couldn't pass it up.  {as if i don't already have enough projects stacked up in the garage...}  But I knew it had a great life ahead of it.  And it just so happened that Miss Mustard Seed anounced her challenge around the same time.

So this is your sneak peak:



 
I am so completely ecstatic about this one!!

Can't wait to show you the finished product. :)

Hope everyone has a great end to the weekend!

xo
LeAnne

6 comments:

  1. It is wonderful!! I love the shape of that chair and the caning on the arms is amazing. The finish is perfection. I can't wait to see the entire thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl, did you hug your neighbor?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that does have potential...what are you going to do to the back? Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LeAnne, "OMG" Absolutely stunning! Great job, I hope you win! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing chair! I love the caning and the raised detailing. I cannot wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this project is going to be fabulous! I can't wait to see the finished chair.

    ReplyDelete