Sunday, January 30

Repurposed Headboard.


This will be a quickie post.  And please let me apologize right away....the photo quality is poor...taken from my cell phone, in the garage, at night!

But regardless, I thought I would share my latest project...maybe someone out there is wondering what to do with an old headboard?

I turned this one into a towel rack using white paint and knobs.

Fairly simple, although the lettering was difficult.  I had to freehand.  It would be an understatement to say that I was forced to let go of my perfectionist ways with this one!!


This was the headboard {before I got a hold of her}:


Oh, and on the back of this I found the date 1956.  Probably ruined a perfectly good piece of antique furniture.  Oh well!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

xo
LeAnne

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you did with this! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the scrolled cut outs - reminds me of cut lace panels... so delicate. I think your free-hand painting is exceptional! good job not to mention a steady hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!
    It is so much fun
    to find something
    like that and recreate
    it!!

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete