Wednesday, January 19

~A Nice Surprise~



I am on cloud 9 this morning.  I woke up to find that Lilly received a little "shout-out" from a fellow blogger.  

To be completely honest, I've been a tad out-of-sorts the past couple days.  Now that our big snow has melted away, it's back to work for this landscaping girl.  As much as I LOVE it {I really do!} it just doesn't leave much time to work on new projects...and therefore, nothing fun to blog about and share with you guys.  I really do wish there were more than 24 hours in one day!

So my spirits are way high today to know that my little side table caught the attention of a super talented interior designer out of Birmingham.  If you have a spare moment, you should totally check out her site.  Very inspiring!

Here's the link:

interior design musings: Find of the Day - Table: "I came across this fabulous shabby chic table while sourcing some furniture pieces for a client. I love the look of it, and it's the p..."

I hope you all have a fantastic day!  And thanks "M" for making my morning :)

xo LeAnne

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Your etsy shop really is fantastic!! And I totally agree...we need more than 24 hours in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! congrats on the feature....it is a great table!

    xo

    ReplyDelete