Thursday, December 16

Christmas Goodies.


Both of these recipes are a Christmas Tradition for me.  

Every Christmas.  Every Year. It's just not Christmas time until we've made our holiday treats! :)





I give them as gifts every year {unless they get eaten first!}

The white chocolate cookies are soooo very simple.  I'm sure that most of you have made them before.  2 Ritz Crackers with a dab of PB in the middle, dipped in melted white chocolate.  TO.DIE.FOR.  And so easy!

The Peanut Butter Balls are my absolute favorite.  My family has been making them for as long as I can remember.  This is our secret {used to be a secret anyway} recipe:

1.5 boxes of powdered sugar {SIFTED}
16 oz Peanut Butter {I use JIF natural creamy}
1 cup {2 cubes} softened butter/margarine

12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 oz milk chocolate chips
0.5 bar paraffin wax


Knead the first three ingredients together into dough and form into 1-inch balls.

Melt the chocolate and wax in a double broiler or microwave.

Dip the PB balls into the chocolate mixture and cool on wax paper.

Simply Delicious! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do :)

xo
LeAnne

2 comments:

  1. Yummmmm...don't forget to bring a LOT of them for Christmas...Love you...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....sounds DELISH. I love anything chocolate. LOVE IT! I will have to try these out! Thanks so much for sharing some of your holiday traditions!

    I hope you can join my vintage tag giveaway going on now! Merry Christmas!
    alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete