Saturday, November 20

Dear Brandon.






Dear Brandon from Italy,

I am so sorry that I fixed ruined your unsightly amazing sketch of a houseplant.  

Truly, it was decent beautiful, but it just wasn't anyone's my style.  

The gold frame was ugly gorgeous as well, but I think I heard it screaming and pleading asking nicely for a makeover.

I can't promise that I won't ever do this to your art again.  I know you worked really hard on writing your name in the bottom right hand corner
drawing a plant that would be mass-produced by a large copy machine admired for all time.

Don't worry, I Googled your name first to make sure I wasn't ruining a million dollar piece of art before I turned it into an extremely large {4'  x 4'} chalkboard.  I am pretty certain really hope you're not famous like Picasso.  Because then I would feel the same guilty.

Thank you Brandon for understanding.  Sometimes I do silly things.

Sincerely,
LeAnne






Disclaimer: 
Calendar is fully erasable...
{see?}

...I was just toying around with some ideas.  Also, if any of you know Brandon in Italy, please don't tell him what I've done.  Thanks.

xoxo
LeAnne
linking to:


Funky Junk Interiors


4 comments:

  1. love this huge chalkboard! remarkable improvement,maybe even Brandon would be impressed?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty chalkboard! That is an awesome frame for this. Looks like a chunk of high end furniture. Very nice!

    Donna
    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful chalkboard! I am sure that Brandon won't mind what you did once he sees it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one...the chalkboard...not the print by Brandon. Thought I should clarify. Great job and btw: your handwriting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete