Friday, October 29

Trash to Treasure. A Console Table.

In its former life, it was this:



Poor thing was living outside and tossed aside on a mound of discarded wood. 

After taking care of all the wasps and spiders, she came home with me.  I rescued her.

{and by the way, did you notice the original butterfly hinges?}

With a little love, she became this:





And one day she will become a sink console complete with furniture feet and a white vessel sink. Until then, she'll stay this perfect little side table.  I love her.


xoxo LeAnne

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! You did a wonderful job ~ she looks great!!

    Happy weekend to you,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had to do a lot of standing on this little piece--it'll look great as a sink stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking THRIFTY cabinet...love her makeover! Hop over and show her off at my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY...hope to see her there:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The before pic is insane! You did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... By the way love Greenville. I lived in Simpsonville for 30 years. Now Atlanta is home.

    I'm your newest happy follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LeAnne I love this transformation....really beautiful!

    Come and see my latest find, would love your comments, I will also have a new giveaway soon!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy that you came:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing before and after. I am sure it was a lot of hard work. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous transformation! I am so glad you stopped by my blog. I love your blog and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete